Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Sydney's Ballet Recital!!



Sydney had her year end ballet performance last night. We didn't think Aaron would make it because he was busy with a deposition all day. The girls screamed with joy when he entered the room! We're glad he made it!!!

The little dancers were cute. This is Syd's 2nd year. She's becoming more coordinated. She does a great job following the teacher and listening to instruction. They dance to stories about birds, princesses, dancing horses, etc., and use props to help act it out. Her favorite dance is "Hands Up".

I can't wait until Haylee can take ballet next year. She watches the girls every week and just cries to go in with them. She insists on wearing her own "princess" dress and will practice the dance moves outside the class.


1 comment:

Bethann said...

Hi Jenn! I just love your family! Your girls are so cute. I am so glad that you have a blog. I just cant believe that you do it so early in the morning!

Have a Merry Christmas, Bethann!