We got our Christmas tree Wednesday night! What an adventure! The girls were super excited and sang during most of our outing. We bought the tree without opening it up and were a little dissapointed when we came home to discover how wimpy it is. Oh-well! It's the perfect size for the girls and if it falls down on anyone, it won't hurt them! Sydney asked me yesterday, "Mommy, is Santa my brother like Jesus?" Ummm... sure. Check out Haylee's outfit in the picture above. She's getting pretty demanding about what she wants to wear. She wanted to wear a Cinderella dress on top of this and threw a fit when I wouldn't do it (evidence below). She's worn the same fancy dress for the last 4 Sundays. I wonder how many weeks she'll wear it! I had to put it in a different closet so she can't see it. Otherwise, she would be wearing it EVERY day!

No comments:
Post a Comment