Saturday, December 29, 2007

Gruene, Texas



Tonight Aaron and I went to Gruene for dinner with my brother Matt and his girlfriend Corine. We visited a few shops and had dinner at the Gristmill Restaurant. The bbq ribs and mash potatoes were divine!! There's a historic dance hall attached to the Gristmill where we listened to a live band and watched couples country dance. It was fun to see the old-timers out dancing in their cowboy boots, starched/ironed blue jeans and cowboy hats. A few of them were absolutely amazing! I would love to dance like that with Aaron. We also took turns taking pictures by the Guadalupe River.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Graton and I Loove to country dance (at least we did when we were dating.) I wonder if there is somewhere local we could go as a double date. Yee-haw!

DixieJo said...

I love your blogs, I even read the quilt one! thanks for sharing!