Hey- the first thing that I would recommend is taking your last name off of the blog. You can also make it so that your blog is "private" and people have to login to read it. It's kind of a pain but it would keep creepy people from looking at it.
I just checked out our blog, and went to settings. You can change a lot of the settings to make your blog more private. Thanks for the notice. I wanted to make our blog more safe as well.
2 comments:
Hey- the first thing that I would recommend is taking your last name off of the blog. You can also make it so that your blog is "private" and people have to login to read it. It's kind of a pain but it would keep creepy people from looking at it.
I just checked out our blog, and went to settings. You can change a lot of the settings to make your blog more private. Thanks for the notice. I wanted to make our blog more safe as well.
Post a Comment