The girls had their picture taken with Santa today. It had just stopped raining so we ran to the mall to pick up a quick gift. There wasn't a line and Santa was SUPER patient. I am not sure why Sydney is afraid of Santa. Perhaps it has something to do with her last encounter with him three years ago. Haylee was a little nervous too but warmed up when Santa started giving her high fives. It helped that he had all of his teeth (or at least real enough looking fake teeth) and that he didn't smell like cigarette smoke. I am laughing in the picture below because I couldn't believe that I was paying to put my child on the lap of this scary santa! Funny memory!
1 comment:
That picture with Syd makes me laugh, look at her face, and the Santa, he's so small..not the jolly type, I'd scream too!
Post a Comment