Aaron is such a great daddy! He's tired, sick and has a TON of work to do but he still finds time to be with his girls! I am so impressed with him and his ability to juggle everything he has going on! He's an amazing man!
Aaron is a great dad! You have been quite busy I missed looking at your blog for 3 days and BAM there are 4 new POSTs.. you are amazing! I need to add about 3 posts myself.. keep an eye out hopefully I will get one up tonight.. if not by Sunday.. Have a great weekend! Sydney looks sooo cute in her ballet attire! I am sure she is darling to watch. Cute Christmas dresses too!
1 comment:
Aaron is a great dad! You have been quite busy I missed looking at your blog for 3 days and BAM there are 4 new POSTs.. you are amazing! I need to add about 3 posts myself.. keep an eye out hopefully I will get one up tonight.. if not by Sunday.. Have a great weekend!
Sydney looks sooo cute in her ballet attire! I am sure she is darling to watch. Cute Christmas dresses too!
Post a Comment