Saturday, December 29, 2007

Friends & Golf




The girls and I went to San Antonio on Friday to visit some special friends while Aaron golfed at "The Bandit" with Alec & Jeremy.
Our good friends Danny & Jessica Wright moved to San Antonio in October. Sydney and Haylee spent a lot of time playing with their sons Ethan & Logan. We miss them and feel blessed to have reconnected during our trip.

(Between visits with our friends I made a SUPER QUICK stop at the Cat's Meow Quilt Shop. Very cute! I looked at fabric and patterns while the girls went around the store counting cats.)

We spent the rest of the afternoon/evening with the AMAZING Dunn family. Dixie and I became immediate friends in Law School and have shared special moments. The girls enjoyed storming the castle and I enjoyed catching up with Dixie. Aaron came back from golfing with Alec and we all enjoyed a good Texas BBQ.

No comments: