Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sydney!!!!

June 20, 2008

First Moments
Aaron's first time feeding Sydney
Look how tiny!!!
First sponge bath
Sydney singing.... ok.. She was just yawning but she could have been singing.. knowing Syd!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! Aaron's such a great dad!!
Sydney giving loves to Grandpa! That makes my heart happy!
I got the strangest looks from everyone after this 5k race.
First Halloween. She wasn't very into it then. She sure loves to dress up now!
December 30, 2003 - The day we were sealed to Sydney in the Mt Timpanogas Temple!!! While we were at the temple movers packed our condo for our move to San Diego.

Sydney LOVES her sister Haylee!!


1st Attempt at applying her own make-up

1st Day in Preschool

Fun day at the park - I love her adorable face!!

First ballet class
Sydney's been celebrating her birthday the entire month of June! Since she had her party 10 days ago, I still wanted to do something to make her actually birthday special. Aaron woke her up first thing in the morning and took her on a date to Jamba Juice. When they got back Sydney, Haylee and I picked up three of her girlfriends and went to Wholefoods for breakfast. They picked out pastries and drank chocolate milk. I got asked several times if they were all mine. They were all well behaved. We took a tour around the store playing red light/green light. I think the girls enjoyed this part a little more than the other customers. Sorry!

After breakfast we went to the beach and joined Sydney's preschool fieldtrip. Sydney didn't want to wear a bathing suit to the beach because she wasn't going to get into the ocean. Of course she changed her mind and ended up playing in the water. We cleaned up after the beach in her friend's pool.
In this picture Sydney is yelling "it's my birthday!" as she would jump into the pool. Then she would SWIM to me. Yes, I said SWIM. I can't believe it! Her friend Courtney is a very good swimmer and had a great influence on her. So, another 1st for Sydney! How wonderful that she can celebrate a first on her birthday!

10 comments:

Angela said...

Cute Pictures! We had so much fun spending Sydney's birthday with her! Thanks for hanging with us Syd!

Btw: people are going to wonder who that strange man is playing with the girls in the ocean. :0)

Valerie said...

Wow, I can't believe how much Sydney looked just like Sydney, even as a newborn. I love the diving picture at the end! And so fun to see the picture of the girls at the restaurant. Audrey is still talking about it, and planning on taking her friends out for her birthday. We love you Sydney!!

Graton said...

Happy birthday Sydney! Beautiful photo tribute. The thought of the looks you got at the 5K Run: so funny.

Jake said...

Happy BirthMonth to Sydney. Love you - Grandpa Bos

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful tribute to Sydney! Happy Birthday!

Jen Mo said...

BONKERS! I can't believe how big she is! Happy Birthday, Sydney! Hugs and kisses to you, Jenn (even though I still don't get the two "n"'s thing)!

maryann said...

Jenn:

Loved your pictures!

Jordan said...

Happy Birthday Sydney!

Lynn said...

Oh, I want the picture of the first day of pre-school, would you send it to me? Oh, they are all great pictures, Oh, I love that girl.

kim said...

Happy Birthday, Sydney! Its crazy how fast kids grow up!