Monday, June 30, 2008

Girls' Weekend

I spent Friday and Saturday in Huntington Beach with Aaron's sisters and mom for our annual girl's weekend. We always have a silly time. We started the weekend on Friday doing a session at the Newport Temple. Aaron's grandparents were working in the temple and were both able to attend our session. That was really special. We went to dinner with them afterwards. We got dessert at Pinkberry. Talk about YUMMY!!! I just checked and they are opening one soon in San Diego. I'll be there every day! Saturday we watched Wicked in LA at the Pantages Theatre. While we were taking pictures out front of Ali's house a limo passed. I thought "wouldn't it be nice if we had a limo to take us..." It turned around and parked in front of her house!!! Ali surprised us! What a great treat!!!! Wicked was amazing! It was just as spectacular as last year when Aaron and I went to see it. Fun times!!


5 comments:

Jordan said...

How great, girl time is so much fun! I want to see Wicked, someday I will.

Stacey said...

that was a fast post!!! I didn't even get to say goodbye to you! Sure was a great time! Send any pictures you have and I will too!

Angela said...

I love that you rode in a limo to Wicked! Soo neat! It was great to meet Aron's family when we were out!

I LOVE WICKED!

Angela said...

Jenn - I hope you figured out how to set up your email so you know when someone leaves a comment on previous posts.. if not - go back a week! :)

Lynn said...

I'm so glad we went to see Wicked. Oh, it was awesome.Send me all your pictures too!