Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Backyard Fun!


Haylee and her cousin Jace had fun Saturday playing (unsupervised - unless Sydney counts) with paint in our backyard. We, the responsible women of the house, left to pick up a car seat at Target and left the assumed responsible menfolk in charge of the three little ones. These pictures don't do justice to the mess Haylee & Jace made. Nevertheless, the kids had fun & the men cleaned my patio. Thanks guys! Sydney made the funniest comment: "I tried to find an Adult". hmmmmmm...

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I am still amazed at that experience...well not really surprised,but amazed, and the more I think about it, those boys, I mean men, should be counting their lucky stars we got home when we did!!!

Jake said...

Where did the paint come from? Sydney's Mom never did anything like that...

Angela said...

I think the look on Aron's face and Brad's for that matter was priceless. Brad thought since they were quiet and Aron left that all was well so he didn't even check. I quickly told him that anytime kids are quiet it is NOT a good thing unless they are sleeping! It sure was fun watching the men clean up! What a great weekend for us to be out to visit! Thanks for the fun memories!