Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Angela!



I hope everyone has a friend like Angela! Someone that they can go months/years without seeing and the moment they are back together it feels like they've never been apart. Angela & her husband Brad stayed with us for a few days last week and spoiled us with their attention. They went to the beach with us on Friday and wore the girls out! On Saturday we went swimming and Haylee wanted Angela exclusively to catch her when she went down the slide. Thank you Angela & Brad for being such great friends!


2 comments:

Angela said...

I guess I have to post on this one huh? ha ha.. We had such a great time with your cute family! We loved spending time with the girls and will never forget Sydney diving off the side of pool and saying "look at me I am the birthday girl!" and Haylee saying after going down the slide by herself " I AM BRAVE!" Such cute girls and great memories! Thanks Winn Family!

Angela said...

btw: Jenn it is so great having a quality friend like you! Thanks for all the fun memories and allowing me to be a part of your life! love you lots!