Monday, June 16, 2008

Camp Pendleton Mud Run

A couple weeks ago I participated in the Camp Pendleton 10k Mud Run. It was AWESOME!! I was a last minute fill-in and wasn't quite sure what I'd gotten myself into. The course took us through mud pits, tunnels, rivers, a two mile upward climb, and across a reservoir that nearly covered my head. We had such a great time!!!


Here's a "before/clean" picture of my team.


We had to hold hands as we went through the finish line. I had mud in every imaginable place!!

4 comments:

Jordan said...

looks like a lot of "dirty" fun!

emily said...

You look like such a hard core woman! I want to comment on so many entries. I LOVED looking through your blog. Birthday pics are great. I love the one with you and Syndey and the 10 year anniversary pic was awesome. You look so happy in both. I love that you went to the U.S. open.

Valerie said...

Wow, I had no idea!! You're amazing

kim said...

Fun! I did that run 6 years ago--and my team loved the mud pit at the end that we went back and swam thru a second time :)

Love seeing the posts about your girls--they are getting so big and are both beautiful!