Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yes, Disneyland... again!

Day 1

We've been to Disneyland a few times over the last couple weeks. Did you notice? I have to say - I am starting to recognize a few people and I no longer need a map to get around BUT I would go again tomorrow if you asked!

We did our regular routine, arrive on Monday - play all day - stay the night with Aunt Ali & Uncle RyRy - go back to Disneyland Tuesday morning and play - return home late afternoon, but, this time we brought our friend Jordan and her girls Alli and Baby Emma. What fun to see a child experience Disneyland for the first time! Jordan made the girls autograph books that were OH-SOOOOO-CUTE!

One of my favorite characters was Cruella de Vil! She was awesome! She got really sassy with me and created quite an audience. Somehow she didn't scare the girls but I was rather frightened!!



Incase you are looking at these pictures and wondering how I could have dressed Sydney in such a colorful outfit, rest assured - she dressed herself!! When I told her that her outfit didn't match she replied: "polka dots match". I guess so....



I LOVE this picture of Haylee! It looks like she is pulling the horse's hair. She's certainly done her share of hair-pulling lately. Unfortunately it's usually Sydney's!

Day 2



On day two we were stopped by a cute older gentleman who worked at the park. He gave us great advice about what to see and a special map for mothers of young children. Then, he asked if it was our first time. We said that it was Allison's & Emma's first time. So, he grabbed first time buttons for all the children. I felt like a fraud walking around with my children wearing those buttons! Oh well! Nobody askedus for directions!!

We ran into Alice in Wonderland and the Mad Hatter. Alice got down on the ground with Sydney and the Mad Hatter served Tea. It was lovely! Our wonderful friends Chloe & Lily arrived and the girls enjoyed the Royal Coronation, storytelling with Aurora, Mickey's Toontown, Dumbo, Carousel and Casey Jr. Train.


I took this picture after changing both Alli's and Haylee's diaper. I think Haylee was conspiring against me.... "Ok Allison, let's wait 10 minutes and blow out another diaper...."

2 comments:

Isa said...

See you at California Adventure on TUESDAY!!! We are going to be the psycho annual passholders mama club:):):)ha.

DixieJo said...

Okay. . . me jealous. :-/ Just a little. I want to be close to Disney! Wanna trade? Big house no Disney. Wish that was the way it worked! maybe someday Alec will be G.C. in So Cal. ya right.