
We went to Disneyland again on Friday! Amazingly, even having gone three times in one week, we still didn't see everything! I love it! This time we went with the wonderful Mackin family: Stephanie, Casen & Madisen. WHAT A BLAST!!
Some of the highlights:
- Seeing the children renew their friendship (The Mackins moved up to Northern California last year - so we jump at any chance to be with them!)
- Sydney overcame her fear of the whale's mouth on the Storybook Canal Boat
- Haylee learned how to do thumbs-up
- Watching the children clap & dance to the Billy Hill & The Hillbillies
- Causing lines for picture opps (I think we could pose our children next to a garbage can and a line would form to use that spot for pictures! Everytime we would set the kids up for a picture, people would line up and start pressuring us to hurry up. It was kinda funny.)
- Battling Stephanie at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters - yes, I am competitive...
- Pushing two double wide strollers around Disneyland - first outing of the BOB. Think we might try it again.
No comments:
Post a Comment