

Haylee had her first haircut on Thursday. I've trimmed her hair a little bit but this was her first beauty salon experience. We went to Little Locks in La Jolla and tried to make it fun. Baby Allison came with us. The girls dressed up as princesses. They were quite a sight!!

Sydney had her hair cut first to show Haylee how it was done. Sydney was more anxious about getting her hair cut. I am not sure if she's afraid it hurts or that we are going to have too much cut off but she always cries before we get to the salon. Once we get there, she's fine. Afterwards, Sydney kept saying "Look Haylee - it didn't hurt."
Haylee was adorable. The hairdresser only trimmed a little bit off the ends. She said Haylee didn't need much cut - she just rounded it around her face.
1 comment:
What some cute princesses. You are a brave women going into public with all of them...thanks for taking Allison I know she loves you and your girls.
Post a Comment