Monday, January 14, 2008

Pajama Breakfast


I can't believe Sydney's already a CTR 5! Haylee advanced to moonbeams too. I wish I could pause time right now! This is seriously my FAVORITE time of life.




On Saturday, the primary held their annual Pajama Breakfast. Sydney thought it would be fun to ride her bike to church. It took us a lot longer than I thought it would. Every time we saw a newspaper on someone's driveway, Sydney would get off her bike and move it to their porch. One gentleman opened his window and thanked Sydney for being so thoughful.


Syd made it to the church on her bike didn't want to ride it home. We got creative and found a way to carry the bike, Sydney & Haylee. Haylee actually fell asleep in the stroller before we made it home.




The girls stayed in the their pajamas all day. We went to the movies later with baby Allison and our buddy James. The girls put princess dresses over top their PJs and created quite a scene. We watched the Veggie Tales movie: The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything. Haylee was wearing a crown with her dress. During one part of the movie the characters were talking about stealing the crown. Haylee grabbed her crown and said: "MY CROWN". She also thought the word donkey was funny and would scream donkey and laugh really loud every time she heard it!


1 comment:

Angela said...

SOOO CUTE!! I love reading your blog.. you have such great adventures. The girls are getting so big.. I can't believe Sydney is in CTR 5.. I remember seeing her for the first time! Crazy how time flies. I love that Syd wants to you Bonk the car in front of you..How did she like it when it actually happened? Haylee IS fearless.. I love that about her. Have a great day!