Thursday, January 3, 2008

Princess/Diva


I love these pictures of Haylee. She and Sydney were fighting over who would wear the crown. You can see that Haylee wasn't about to give it up. Haylee loves the camera and although she's in a full-on brawl with Sydney - she can still pause to cheese it up.
Both of the girls had melt downs this afternoon as they saw me taking down the Christmas tree. It is sad to say good-bye to Christmas. Our tree, however, said good-bye a while ago - perhaps before we had even bought it. At the rate it was losing needles, it would be nothing but sticks by Saturday. I did the best thing for all of us. I wrapped it in a sheet, threw it over my shoulder (that's how wimpy it was!!), and tossed it into the back of the minivan. The girls cried all the way to the neighborhood tree drop off. I think they were just tired. Their cries were pretty fake and they haven't asked for the tree since.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! it looks like you guys had so much fun in texas. can't wait to see you guys again, hopefully soon!

Ruth said...

jenn--i jumped to your blog from dixie's. don't know if you remember us from BYU but congrats on the girls they are beautiful. visit our blog www.thecarruth.org--ruth