Saturday, January 12, 2008

Bonk'd

So, I bonk'd a car this week while taking Sydney to preschool. The light turned green and I took my foot off the brake, looked back at Sydney and hit the car in front of me. Fortunately, nobody was hurt and the damage was minor. Sometimes when we are in traffic Sydney will suggest that I just "bonk" the car in front of me. She never thought I would really do it. I took the car to the auto shop on Thursday to get an estimate. While we were waiting in the lobby, Sydney sang her heart out. It was hilarious. I didn't want to stop her from singing but it was so loud the receptionist couldn't hear who she was talking to on the phone. I bet they've never given an estimate as fast as they did ours!



On Thursday, we also went to Noble park with Courtney. I love watching the girls play together. The older girls include Haylee in their games. This makes me VERY happy. Haylee is fearless!

No comments: