Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Life without a car...

We finally got our car back today (Wednesday)from the auto body shop. It took a lot longer than we thought it would but, we made it! All my dear friends made it much easier by letting me borrow their cars and driving us around. THANK YOU!



On Monday, Sydney and I watched baby Emma while Jordan took Haylee & Allison to their gymnastics class. We had a blast with Emma - and I think she liked us too. Haylee & Allison played dress up when they got back from class. They've become the best of friends. They always greet each other with the biggest hugs.



Today Sydney had music class with her friends Abby & Chloe. They came over afterwards and made cookies. Haylee could hardly wait for the cookies to be ready. She would have eaten the dough if I'd allowed it!

6 comments:

Evan said...

I love the pictures. Haylee's really eyeing that dough! I just want to squeeze her. When can I?

Jordan said...

Sydney looks so cute holding Emma, Any time you want to borrow her she's all yours.

Isa said...

Chloe had SOOOO much fun! She never wants to leave your house...You guys are the best!

Unknown said...

k. i thought the baby that sydney is holding was a doll. oh funny. your girls are so beautiful.

Angela said...

I love seeing the girls in their princess dresses!

The girls all look like they are having so much fun making cookies and playing. Jenn - you are such a great mom!

Jordan said...

SO my sister tagged me so I am tagging you look on my blog and do the same thing.