Ok. I've been tagged. I guess it was just a matter of time.
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 years ago: I was attending BYU, working at the MTC, madly in love with Aaron, and hoping he would propose to me.
5 things on my to-do list today: Take Haylee to her follow-up VCUG (test to see if her surgery worked), finish prep for the Human Scavenger Hunt activity the Stake is doing on Wednesday, finish folding laundry, pack & go to Disneyland, update my blog.
5 Snacks I enjoy: almonds, brownies, tortillas (costco kind that you cook yourself...), fruit, cheese
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: Visit an accountant, make Aaron quit his job :) and travel the world. (I would certainly share the wealth - the IRS would make sure of that.)
5 places I have lived: Provo, UT, - Houston, TX - Piracicaba, Brazil - Riverton, WY -Camarillo, CA
5 jobs that I have had: Lifeguard, Waitress, Teacher, Event Planner, Mother
5 Things people don't know about me: This is hard... I'm an open book. I hate to clean windows or mop floors, I can't eat raisins or syrup - YUCK!, I love the mornings but can't stay up late at night.., I get car sick easily, I used to be able to put both legs behind my head (it's too early to try it right now...)
Ok, I tag 1.Isa 2.Angela 3.Tiff - sorry guys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment