Saturday, January 26, 2008

Girl Fun


Thursday was all about GIRL FUN!! Sydney had Courtney & Audrey over after preschool. They played dress-up (of-course), did sillly dances, Audrey took pictures of EVERYTHING, pretended to nap, cleaned house and watched The Island Princess Barbi movie.

Later that night, I went out with a friend to dinner and afterwards got massage at a massage school in PB. Although we had reserved women "massage therapists", I ended up with a guy! I was so freaked out the whole time that the sheet wasn't going to drape right that it was hard to completely enjoy the manipulation of my soft body tissues.... Aaron was hilarious when I got home. He couldn't believe I paid a guy to give me a massage while I was naked. (That really doesn't sound good - looks even worse in print....) I assure you and him that it wasn't as bad as it sounds.. ok, that doesn't sound good either... oh-well. You get the picture. Wait.. don't picture it!!!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Thanks so much for taking Audrey. She had so much fun!!

Graton has totally nixed the "massage by male" thing. I used to get them all the time at the massage school in UT, when I was single. (I think I still wore underwear, however). I preferred the males, 'cuz they were stronger, but it freaks Graton out, so I only go to female MTs now.