

Haylee wanted to spend her birthday at SeaWorld with Shamu. So, I got them out of school just a little early so we could ride Journey to Atlantis a few times before the Shamu show. I love this picture of the girls! Fearless! We went on Journey to Atlantis three times in a row. I love when we have SeaWorld to ourselves!!

UPDATE (for you dad): Here's Shamu! Unfortunately, the trainers still can't get in the water with the killer whales. The trainers dress in wet suits but never get in the water. I still think it's pretty amazing to see the whales jump out of the water! oh, and no, Haylee didn't sleep in the shirt but pretty close!
3 comments:
Did Haylee sleep in her shirt? I'd love to go to Sea World with those girls - just not ride Journey to Atlantas. I'll leave that to Jenn.
Where's Shamu?
Where's Shamu?
Post a Comment