Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 14

sharing a bed at grandma's house


The girls actually skipped school on the 14th day. Aaron and I dropped the girls off at his parents and enjoyed a wonderful fall weekend in Utah. The girls had a blast with Grandma & Grandpa. They went to a children's health fair and Sydney can't stop talking about it! Aaron and I stopped in St. George and I got my first facial while he went golfing. We had such a great weekend that we didn't even mind that BYU lost the football game!

2 comments:

Jake said...

Sydney and Haylee look tired - and like angels. Where is the picture of Jenn's facial?

Valerie said...

What a precious photo. I've enjoyed looking at your photos and seeing how they've grown! Audrey was just asking me today if she can get a job and move back to San Diego when she grows up. We miss you guys!