Do they scoot back home, or do you have to carry the scooters home? I had a difficult time keeping up with those racers when they rode scooters to the park - but they always waited for me at the street crossings and corners. Maybe I'll bring along a bike next visit so I can stay in the race.
2 comments:
Do they scoot back home, or do you have to carry the scooters home? I had a difficult time keeping up with those racers when they rode scooters to the park - but they always waited for me at the street crossings and corners. Maybe I'll bring along a bike next visit so I can stay in the race.
Aaron carried them home for the girls :) They do a great job waiting at corners/crossings - fortunately or I would never be able to catch up!!
Post a Comment