
Crazy day! I had a horrible dream last night. I was stuck on a cruise ship waiting in line after line for a bathroom. I finally got in a line that lead to the bathroom and when I got there it was disgusting. I couldn't use it. Then Haylee crawled into bed and woke me up. Thank goodness! Finally found a nice clean bathroom! TMI... Sorry. So, I told Haylee my dream and asked about hers. She said she was dreaming about horses, that were unicorns, that were rainbow colored and had wings and she flew on one up in the clouds. Wish I had those dreams!!

We took Aaron to the airport this morning and he barely caught his flight to central California (wherever that is) for his week-long golfing trip.. er,... I mean for work. We already miss him terribly! He's been working too much lately. Maybe it's just that we had him for nearly two weeks during our family vacation and we really, really, really like having him around.
Swimming classes & choir resumed today. Also, I'm preparing for Haylee's birthday party this Saturday. She turns 5 a week from today. Aaron networked our TV's to our computer and the girls spend Saturday mornings watching home videos. Then, they like to pretend that they are little again and act out their first steps or crawling around the floor. I am really grateful we videotaped these moments.

We took Aaron to the airport this morning and he barely caught his flight to central California (wherever that is) for his week-long golfing trip.. er,... I mean for work. We already miss him terribly! He's been working too much lately. Maybe it's just that we had him for nearly two weeks during our family vacation and we really, really, really like having him around.
Swimming classes & choir resumed today. Also, I'm preparing for Haylee's birthday party this Saturday. She turns 5 a week from today. Aaron networked our TV's to our computer and the girls spend Saturday mornings watching home videos. Then, they like to pretend that they are little again and act out their first steps or crawling around the floor. I am really grateful we videotaped these moments.
2 comments:
I like Haylee's dream but I am afraid mine are more like yours - without the cruise ship. Keep posting. I enjoy every picture and word you say. Love you guys and miss you.
Great post - thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment