Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Haylee started Kindergarten




Yes, it happened. She did it and she couldn't be happier about it either. She practically sprinted all the way to school. Haylee likes to sleep-in but she was the first one up this morning. She didn't want to be late for school. LOVE~LOVE~LOVE her teacher. I think it helps that Sydney had her too. We started the morning with a breakfast at our house with a few friends. Then, we started to walk to school. Only, Haylee didn't want to walk - she RAN! I'm glad that she is excited to go to school. She is ready. I helped in her classroom in the morning and she did fantastic. Her teacher agrees... Haylee is going to be a handful!!








2 comments:

Jake said...

Haylee is growing so fast. I'm happy that she loves kindergarten and her teacher. I'd like to be a fly on the wall to watch her in class. Glad her Mom can be there.

Alison said...

SoSoSo cute!! I love that girl! Can't wait to see you guys!