Shall we see how long I can keep this up???

The girls were excited to see the rain this morning! (Really, rain - in September, in San Diego... Seriously... Very strange weather!)
This afternoon we went to costco. I wanted to do it earlier in the day but spent the day helping in Haylee's classroom. I let the girls get cold drinks (berry smoothies). Half-way through Costco, Sydney was shivering. Haylee told her "I'm not cold - I got a hot chicken in my lap." She did. And it kept her warm. As we were checking out Haylee asked me "do you know why the chicken is wet?" Um... no... "Cause he is sweating." I thought that was hilarious. Glad he was sweating because I was afraid she made him wet - if you know what I am saying!!!
5 comments:
Laughing. So. Hard.
Such a cutie! Ryan misses his 'cousins' Haylee and Sydney.
love it!
That chicken didn't cross the road fast enough to get away from Haylee. Did Sydney get a brain freeze?
LOL
Post a Comment