
Another day! We miss Aaron. I finally got to help in Sydney's class today. I am excited for her. She has a great teacher and a nice group of kids. The girls had ballet after school. They were a little crazy... I think they spend all day controlling their little bodies and when they finally get out they just want to run wild. Haylee and Sydney are in the same ballet/jazz class this year which means I only have to drive to one class each week and they will be in the same recital performance in the spring. Tonight I went to the kindergarten open house while Sandy and Dick watched the girls. Have I mentioned how much I love my neighbors?? They are the best! I also LOVE Haylee's teacher. The girls are going to have a great school year!!
Haylee's favorite color is purple. She can't wait for her birthday. She needs to be in bed but she thinks it is more fun to run around the room naked. This is why I don't blog... Too busy chasing crazy kids around.
3 comments:
I thought Haylee's favorite color was pink! I guess her new favorite color is purple?
Well, pink and purple.. She is in the purple group at school and I think that is influencing her color choice!
Those girls look soooooo cute. Looks like they can't wait for school to start each day. Hope it is always that way for them.
Post a Comment