Wednesday, November 7, 2007

stinky, medicine & preschool

I once told Sydney she was so stinking cute. She replied: "You are stinky and cute too momma." Today, she told me I am just stinky! Guess it's time for a shower!


Yesterday was Syd's first day of preschool. She loved it! I tried to get details out of her. NO luck! I know they are learning about the letter "A" and sang a song about Auntie Anne but that's all I got! I'll need to keep working on her!
I have to write a tribute to Haylee and her ability to take medicine. Since she has to take an antibiotic every day to make sure she doesn't get a kidney infection, it would be awful if she were resistent to taking it. What a blessing that she will grab it from my hand and chug it down. Thank you Haylee! You make it so much easier! I can't wait until you don't have to take it anymore. I bet you can't wait for the diaper rash to go away!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

The girls are growing up sooo fast! They are so cute! Make sure you show them our blog.. don't want them to forget us! Glad to hear the surgery went well for Haylee, keep us posted!