Saturday, November 24, 2007

~Happy Thanksgiving~


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We spent our holiday in Las Vegas with Aaron's immediate and extended family. We had a great time! Ryan, Alison & I went ran a 5k "Catch the Cobbler" Thursday morning. BRrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I didn't think Las Vegas got that cold.

Some of the highlights:
1. Watching the family play Nintendo guitar. So what if it took Heath, Eric & Ryan 4 hours to figure out the brackets... Tiff - you were amazing! We are all going to have to watch out for Jace in a couple years. He promises to be a strong contender!!
2. Sydney took pictures of Thanksgiving dinner. Let me know if you recognize your back so we can put a name to it. She did get a couple faces. Unfortunately, they were not the most attractive pictures of any of us!!
3. Watching Sydney & Haylee play with cousins Jace & Hannah. Children don't have social anxiety - only love.
4. Shopping at the Christmas Goose fabric store.. twice... Oh,... I've been naughty!!
5. Aaron and Evan got to watch the BYU basketball team play and win.
6. BYU beat Utah...
7. No traffic!! I would HIGHLY recommend traveling at 3:00 AM - if you can stay awake. With no traffic and the children asleep, it takes half the time to travel between Las Vegas and San Diego.
8. Whip cream with a little pumpkin pie!
9. Heather's Pumpkin/Choc. Chip cookies. I put on at least 5 pounds!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Those are great pictures! I love the snapshot of my back! I think I'd like Syd to always take the pictures!Great summary of our weekend. Lynn

brooke said...

So glad we met. I'm totally blog-stalking you now. Fun!