Sydney just said the most beautiful prayer. I love to hear what comes out of her mouth. She blessed the earth that it would be happy & strong - and the colors of the rainbow to make us happy. It is raining outside... maybe we will get a rainbow.

Yesterday we had baby Allison over. She's not really a baby - we just say that to differentiate her from Aunt Ali. The girls wore themselves out running around the yard, jumping on my bed, chasing each other, riding tricycles, and just being little girls. Very fun! Allison's mom will often watch Haylee and always has a craft for them. So,... I thought it would be fun to do the same. I had the girls make a Christmas chain. They were interested in the scissors and stamping/marking their bodies, but most of the actual chain assembly was done by me. Sorry about the mess Jordan!
The girls also ate on the driveway. Sydney wanted to serve the younger girls their meal. Very cute indeed! I got my Christmas lights hung so I was happy too!! Tis the season...
2 comments:
We have cute kids! Thanks for the Christmas countdown craft...I love it!
Jordan - just so you know, I didn't chop Allison's head out of these pictures. I haven't quite figured out the picasa collage thing yet. I'll get it one of these days! And yes, we do have cute kids!!!
Post a Comment