Monday, October 6, 2008

A walk in the canyon

was NOT a walk in the park! Painful!! We took the girls after General Conference on Sunday down to the canyon to walk around and observe nature. The girls had a blast. I walked around with tremendous difficulty. I didn't expect to be in this much pain. A few funny comments from the girls:
1. Sydney: "Mom, get on my horsey! He'll help you move faster."
2. Haylee: (as I am carrying her tenderly down a river bed - stepping down inflicts the most pain) "Mom, you can do it! I am holding you."
~~I LOVE THESE GIRLS~~
~~Check out the new teeth~~
~~Warning... Snakes~~

4 comments:

Jordan said...

I LOVE the snake face!

Evan said...

Those are the cutest girls we have ever seen.

Tiffany said...

Your girls are so sweet! Which canyon did you go to?

Alison said...

Love it! Good job jenn on your run! You are amazing! Stop making the rest of us look so bad... ;)