Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Bye, Bye Cacti!



We did it! No longer will we give directions to our house using the cacti as a reference! Our neighbors across the street jumped with joy at their removal. I guess it wasn't the most attractive view from their front window. Our next door neighbors were sad and took a piece of it to start their own. I didn't keep anything for remembrance. I have the pictures - that's enough! Check out how big the roots were! They had to grind them out just like a normal tree.

6 comments:

Jordan said...

You really did it! I remember you talking about it awhile ago. It looks good without the cactus.

Jake said...

Some Texan you are Jenn. When you need to see cactus again - come home to San Marcos. Love, Pop

Beth Bos said...

I won't recognize your house any more. What a change. We could use your catcus.

Beth Bos said...

I won't recognize your house any more. What a change. We could use your catcus.

Valerie said...

I'm kinda sad, even though I'm not a fan of catctus. Glad you took pics!!

emily said...

I better not tell my sister. She will be distraught. I have to say it just isn't the same without em. I will miss them...for reals.