So, Ali challenged me to list 5 quirks. Here you go:
1. I can't, can't, can't handle the sound of a fork scrapping against a plate or knife. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.
2. If I start a book, I have to finish it. So, I have to be very careful when I pick up a book.
3. I am kinda claustrophobic. My kitchen is TINY (yes, I am jealous Ali!!) so I don't like company in the kitchen when I am cooking. There's just no room!
4. If I have an itch, I scratch. Is that a quirk or a bad habit or are they one in a same?
5. I have to have a blanket on me when I sleep - even during the hottest night of the year. I also iron my sheets.
Unfortunately, I had no problem finding 5 quirks! I am quirky!!
2 comments:
I need your ironing tricks! I tried to iron Tom's shirt the other day and it somehow looked worse than when I started.
Good thing Ali didn't ask your dad for a list of your quirks! ha You're just perfect the way you are - quirks and all. I love you. Pop
Post a Comment