Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Randomness

I like this quote:

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he (she) is someone today. ~Stacia Tauscher

If it gets any hotter here in San Diego, we are going to start melting! The girls are running around in their unders. Wish I could...

Lori - these pictures are for you. :)

Current Project:

I hope to find fabric for the back this weekend in St. George.

Halloween Quilt:

I can't wait to see the fabrics you use on this!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh jen, you are incredible.

Alison said...

WOW! Who are you making something for this year? It will be awesome! GOOD LUCK on your race! We will be thinking of you all day on Saturday!

kim said...

I LOVE the first quilt! That is gorgeous. I just wish I quilted.

Lynn said...

The quilt is turning out beautifully! I wish we could go see you run and GO with you to the quilt store in St. George!

DixieJo said...

WOW - what talent! I wish i could quilt.

Joselyn said...

Hey Jen,
Your blog is so cute! I hope you don't mind us adding your blog to our blog? If you get a chance, check out our blog: gunderblog.blogspot.com.
Take care,
Joselyn

Stacey said...

Jen! You are incredible! I don't know how you do it! Someday when we live close, I hope you'll teach me! You are so talented! Love them both!!!