Wish I'd taken some pictures of you guys at the airport on the eve of your wedding. In fact, I think I did. How much to keep them off the web? Maybe we'll share them with Sydney and Haylee in a few years. Sydney, you and I will have to go taking pictures next time we're together. Grandpa
Shameless, I am! I've always found Aaron irresistible. I would also love to see those photos. Even better would be pictures of the looks you all gave us!! In our defense, we hadn't seen each other for over a month before I flew to CA for the wedding! Probably a good thing that we kept apart...
11 comments:
So, who took the cute pictures? :]
Sydney! She's becoming quite the photographer.
Seriously, on the web? Kidding, kidding. So cute and I love your hair Jenn! We miss you guys!
Cute pictures and cute hair! We miss you!
sydney, you did a great job taking pictures of your mom and dad! WoW!
Wish I'd taken some pictures of you guys at the airport on the eve of your wedding. In fact, I think I did. How much to keep them off the web? Maybe we'll share them with Sydney and Haylee in a few years. Sydney, you and I will have to go taking pictures next time we're together. Grandpa
Love the pic where you're gazing in each others eyes. Three cheers for romance!!
your hair is super cute!!!
I want to see those pictures at the airport! They always deny that they were all over each other before they were married, now we have proof!:-)
Shameless, I am! I've always found Aaron irresistible. I would also love to see those photos. Even better would be pictures of the looks you all gave us!! In our defense, we hadn't seen each other for over a month before I flew to CA for the wedding! Probably a good thing that we kept apart...
love you two!
Post a Comment