Thursday, July 28, 2011

Schlitterbahn


Our second trip to Schlitterbahn went a little smoother. We knew where to go and what to do (some rides need tubes - others don't) and it wasn't as crowded. Uncle Dan went with me and was EXTREMELY helpful. I couldn't have done it without him! One of the highlights of the day was watching Sydney and Dan surf. Sydney road the wave for 35 seconds!! Unbelievable! The crowd clapped for her when she finished. She did a great job! The girls loved floating on the lazy river. I thought it would be easy to keep an eye on the girls as they were wearing the same swimming suit but I did lose Haylee for about 10 minutes. I freaked out. She ended up being in front of us the whole time. I was looking for her suit and she was laying down in the water with another little girl. When I told her we'd been looking for her she said "I was just right here with my new friend!"


1 comment:

Jake said...

Very brave of Jenn to go back for a second visit. Sounds like Sydney needs to go surfing with Uncle Dan in Hawaii some time.