Sitting on the back porch watching the stormI love a good Texas thunder/lightning storms! I love how the temperature drops, the wind blows, the clouds darken and the air smells fresh and clean. (As a teenage lifeguard, I also loved the sound of thunder because it meant we got to close the pool!!) Although Texas is experiencing a pretty severe drought right now, we did get a few sprinkles and a thunder/lightning storm Sunday night. The girls did a rain dance early Sunday morning and felt their dancing brought the rain. Very cute. I am glad Aaron got to see it before he had to leave to catch his flight back to San Diego.
1 comment:
Do another rain dance Sydney and Haylee. We really, really need rain and relief from the heat. Our thermometer was 104.2 today at 6:30 PM when I went for a swim in our neighbor's pool, where the water was 90. ugh
Post a Comment