Thursday, January 14, 2010

Date Night

I took Aaron to the Miramar Speed Circuit Tuesday night for some indoor kart racing.
He couldn't have been happier - seriously! On Tuesday night they have a special where you can race for 20 minutes but only pay for 10. Although I had a good time, 20 minutes was 10 minutes too long :) The car fumes and constant bumping from the pros on the track made me want to hurl when we were done. (I would also recommend using the coupons from their website because it can get pricey.) That said, Aaron had a blast and I would do it again!




I took this picture right as he took off his helmet. Check out that smile!

5 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

Looks like fun!!! Next time we will go with you!

The Smiths said...

That is just a great picture of Aaron!

Jake said...

Jenn - was it like our drives across the Wyoming mountains with you in the back seat of the wagon? You are brave - and I hope Aaron appreciates that you went with him.

Beth Bos said...

Way to go. Looks like a lot excitment...but Jenn has your head stopped spinning.

Jordan said...

How fun! I should take Ben some time he would love it.