We took the girls to watch the Riverdance performance Friday night at the Civic Theater. Amazing. Aaron got us some great discount tickets. There weren't many young children there. In fact, I don't think I saw anyone Haylee's age. I got some questioning looks and started to doubt my judiciousness in bringing young children to an 8:00 PM show - however, the girls were great! This is the actual cast from our show.

I took these pictures of us before the usher informed me that photography was prohibited. OOops!


At intermission we went into the foyer and got a snack. The girls demonstrated their quick, fancy foot work - quite entertaining. A kind gentleman with three girls came up to us and asked if we would like his tickets. They were leaving and wanted them to be used. They ended up being third row center. They were incredible seats. From our orchestra seats we could see the bodies and dancing (still AMAZING) but up close - it was a completely different show. We could see their expressions and how they interacted together. WOW! Incidentally, during the loudest part of the show, while the fiddler was rocking down the house, Sydney feel asleep! Haylee proudly made it to the very end! What a special night!


This picture cracks me up! Check out Haylee's expression! She was going crazy with her feet. It was more like running in place than actually dancing but adorable all the same.
6 comments:
What a fun night! Lucky girls. They are adorable as usual:)
Did the girls have their toes painted? I'd love to see Sydney and Haylee do the 'Riverdance.'
How fun! They must of loved every minute. How lucky you were to get such great seats.
We took Savannah to see Riverdance when she was 4 (courtesy of her super generous birthday gift from the family that I worked for during law school) and it was awesome! I would love to go again...I bet the girls were in heaven.
that is my new favorite picture of Hayley!
That is so fun that you did that. I'm not sure a cuter picture has ever been taken then the one of Haylee. Holy adorable!
Post a Comment