Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

This year we had Christmas & New Year's Eve at home for the first time!! We prepared for the New Year by decorating hats. This will be a new family tradition. It was a blast!!

The girls loved dolling up.

Even Matt played along...

Dad went Roman.

Me with my parents and bro

The girls tried really hard to stay awake for the New Year. They didn't last until the wii hours...

Happy New Year!!

We tried to wake up Sydney and Haylee but they were out! When Sydney woke up the next morning she was upset that we didn't wake her. I am glad we have this picture to show her. We tried!!

Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Love it! I should have come played at your house!! Love you!

Jordan said...

The hats looks awesome! Happy New YEAr!

Jake said...

Happy New Year: Great tradition to start with the hats. I especially enjoyed the company. Thanks for hosting the celebration, Winn family. Love you guys - MePa

DixieJo said...

I love it! I amy steal the decorating hats idea!