Monday, February 15, 2010

Grandma & Disneyland!!!

Grandma had a conference in Orange County a couple weeks ago. We stayed with her at her hotel and spent a couple days at Disneyland. It was great to spend time with Grandma. The girls may have enjoyed swimming at the hotel pool almost as much as Disneyland.


Haylee was finally tall enough to go on Soaring (california adventure) & Splash Mountain/ Thunder Mountain (disneyland). We spent most of day two going back and forth between Splash Mountain & Thunder Mountain. Ali met us at Disneyland on Friday night! What a special treat!

4 comments:

corinneandmatt said...

Looks like fun!!!! How exciting that Haylee is tall enough to go on the "big kid rides"!!!

jenn said...

It was! I think Sydney was super excited for Haylee too because we could finally go on nearly everything. Hope you are doing well! I'll call you soon!

Jake said...

Isn't Grandma tall enough for those rides? I don't see any pictures of Grandma on Splash Mountain / Thunder Mountain ride with Sydney, Haylee and Jenn.

Beth Bos said...

I just love those two girls.