Poor Haylee! She tried to comb her hair and ended up getting the comb stuck. The only way to get it out was to cut the comb. It was a miracle that we got it out without cutting her hair!! We were a little late to school, however..
Oh no! I felt so bad for Haylee - she was only trying to be a big girl and get herself ready. It was wrapped around the comb so tight I couldn't find the end. Give Audrey our love!
I sure hope she will! BTW, I LOVE the windows in your house!! I saw a picture on your blog and fantasized about what it would be like to look out and see a winter wonderland. I am finally getting around to doing some landscape. Wish you were here to help!!!
I am so sorry for Haylee, but holy cow, I cannot stop laughing! That might be my favorite picture I have ever seen. Did I say that about her last photo? Seriously I adore that girl!
This really isn't a funny situation, but Haylee's face with the stuck comb?! Haha! Poor girl. We miss you guys. We really need to get together before we move in June!
10 comments:
That picture is hilarious! I love that silly girl!
I wish I'd thought of that! Audrey just did the same thing, and I ended up breaking her hair. She has some lovely bangs now :)
Oh no! I felt so bad for Haylee - she was only trying to be a big girl and get herself ready. It was wrapped around the comb so tight I couldn't find the end. Give Audrey our love!
I should have thought of that too, Haylee. Instead of breaking the comb, Grandma just cut off all my hair. :-)
That is the best picture ever. I'm so glad you thought to reach for the camera.
Miss that girl.
OH HALEY!!! she'll look back and laugh like the rest of us someday.
I sure hope she will! BTW, I LOVE the windows in your house!! I saw a picture on your blog and fantasized about what it would be like to look out and see a winter wonderland. I am finally getting around to doing some landscape. Wish you were here to help!!!
I am so sorry for Haylee, but holy cow, I cannot stop laughing! That might be my favorite picture I have ever seen. Did I say that about her last photo? Seriously I adore that girl!
This really isn't a funny situation, but Haylee's face with the stuck comb?! Haha! Poor girl. We miss you guys. We really need to get together before we move in June!
Post a Comment