Part of the problem is my computer!! It's been awful. Freezes up on me and then takes a really long time to boot-up. I think it has something to do with the program Aaron installed to keep the girls from ending up on bad (as in Tiger Woods bad) websites. (This is preventive. Fortunately, they haven't, to our knowledge, seen those sites. Quite a shame they are out there. However, Sydney would get up early and work on Starfall. Great program but she wouldn't always stay there. Can you believe that a 6 year old googled strawberry shortcake and ended up on u-tube? That's why we got nervous!!) Well, this software also blocks Facebook - which explains my absence there. Sure, I could enter in a password and wait forever for the page to load...
My computer just froze. ugghh...
Okay, we've been really busy. So... I'll ty to do better with the posts. What do you do when you get this behind? Do you go back and try to catch up or just move forward starting today? I'll try to do a little of both.
1 comment:
Missed you Jenn. Its more difficult to be a responsible parent with all the junk floating around out there. You and Aaron are doing a great job. Thanks for looking after MY granddaughters.
Post a Comment