Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Haylee's Tinkerbell Party

~Haylee turned 4~

It's hard to believe she's gone from this:



To this:

I can't even imagine our lives without Haylee. Her "spunk" brightens my day!!


To celebrate turning 4, Haylee had her first friend party. My dear friend Jordan helped with decorations and made the cupcakes and Haylee's mini cake. The girls went on an adventure to find their magic wands. This "adventure" involved an obstacle course and visits to a couple of my neighbors. At the neighbors, the girls had to do something kind so they could get the next clue. Dick got hugs and Jeanette had them pick up some leaves. The fairies were adorable!! Haylee felt like a princess!! What a special day. Sydney was disappointed that we had the party without her - she was at school. Although I felt bad about that, I am glad Haylee had a day all to herself. Haylee was asleep before we even got home from picking up Sydney!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

I love the pic of Haylee on the stool. It just captures her!! Happy Birthday, Haylee! We miss you!!

Jake said...

Fun Party. Grandpa loves that Haylee girl.

Beth Bos said...

What a fun party one will Haylee will remember for a long time. She can pass some fairy dust my way.

The Smiths said...

Happy Birthday!!! We love you Haylee. Your Mama and Daddy are so blessed to have such a spirited little girl!

Lynn said...

the party looks like so much fun and she is so adorable, oh, I want to hug that girl.

Ruth said...

Jenn- What an adorable girl and darling party. How do you do it? What a wonderful mom.

Linn said...

She is a doll! I was there to see her look like the first photo and it makes me so sad that I'm missing out on the grown up version. Miss you guys!