Yay! I am so happy to see her enjoying the San Diego children's Choir! Tell Margie hello for me if you see her! (Margie Orme still teaches there right?) Margie is the BEST choir teacher for little kids - she makes it sooo much fun, and they really learn so much too. Miss you guys!
Yes! We are sooooooo lucky to have Mrs. Orme. I thought you spelt it Orem. Hahaha.. She is absolutely amazing. Their singing sometimes moves me to tears. I can't believe she can get such good sound out of 1st & 2nd graders. Sydney is really enjoying it. I will tell her "hi" for you. Any plans to come visit?
4 comments:
Yay! I am so happy to see her enjoying the San Diego children's Choir! Tell Margie hello for me if you see her! (Margie Orme still teaches there right?) Margie is the BEST choir teacher for little kids - she makes it sooo much fun, and they really learn so much too. Miss you guys!
Yes! We are sooooooo lucky to have Mrs. Orme. I thought you spelt it Orem. Hahaha.. She is absolutely amazing. Their singing sometimes moves me to tears. I can't believe she can get such good sound out of 1st & 2nd graders. Sydney is really enjoying it. I will tell her "hi" for you. Any plans to come visit?
Yeah, Sydney!!
I see Sydney - bottom row, 3rd from right! Prettiest singer in the group. Wish I could hear her singing. Can you post sound files here?
Post a Comment