Conversation overheard:
Lily: "Who do you love more, your mom or your dad?"
Haylee: "My mom and my dad."
Lily: "But, who do you love more?"
Haylee: "Sometimes I love my mom more, sometimes I love my dad more."
Lily: "oh.. okay."
Conversation had:
Sydney: "Haylee, you have to watch out for Bloody Mary in the first grade bathroom. Or, she'll get you."
Mom: "Sydney, there's no Bloody Mary in the bathroom."
Sydney: "Oh, yes there is and Becky saw her!"
Mom: "No, Bloody Mary is from Hairy Potty, erh, Harry Potter, haven't you heard of him?"
Sydney & Haylee: "Hairy Potty, Hairy Potty, HAHAHAHAA!"
6 comments:
wow you did a lot of blogging! GOOOOOO JENN!!!
That is funny!
I thought bloody Mary was like Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter but it turns out she's not. Some older girls were told the 1st graders that if they look in the mirror and say bloody mary three times something bad will happen. I didn't know this all started so young....
The things kids say. I just love them.
I'm still laughing so hard!! I love it Hairy Potty!!
And Haylee's answer, she is so smart! What great reasoning powers.
I love this post! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment