Thursday, July 24, 2008

Smiths

Our dear friends the Smiths came to visit last weekend from England. Randy, Aaron & I served in the same mission in Brazil. After we all got married, Randy and his amazing wife Bethany lived downstairs from us for a year. We spent many nights playing games and having fun together. What a treat to have them and their three girls (another girl due in November) visit!! A few of the highlights included:

- Dinner at Bluewater Grill (YUMMY Seafood!!!)
- La Jolla Shores
- Rizzos swimming pool
- Shopping at Target with Bethany
- Pedicures & curls
- Loves from the twins
- Spades!! We stayed up too late playing - but the victory was sweet for the ladies!!
- Crockpot Roast
- Wii until the wee hours....

We can't wait for the Smiths to move back to the states!! Only one more year!!!


2 comments:

Jake said...

Another fun day at the beach - but where's Grandpa? Aaron - cover up when you're out in the sun! I know I have to watch my exposure to sun these days, and you should too.

Stacey said...

they are such a cute family! I totally remember them when they lived with you. How fun that you got together. Looks like the girls sure had a great time too. the boys were def. outnumbered :)