
Sydney lost her second tooth on Thursday in the swimming pool during her swim lesson. She didn't even know it fell out until I asked her about it as we were getting into the car afterwards. We went back in and asked the lifeguards if we could look for it. They laughed and said we could try but doubted we would find it. Well, they don't know how determined we Winn girls are. They were shocked when we almost immediately found it in 3 feet of water! Unfortunately the tooth fairy wasn't able to come Thursday night. Apparently Thursday was a popular day for losing teeth! (Thursday was also Aaron and my 10th anniversary and we spent the night out.) Sydney wanted to make it super easy for the busy tooth fairy Friday night and suggested that we leave the tooth on the front door hanging from her Tinkerbell hat. Although this is perhaps unconventional, I know the tooth fairy preferred this to climbing up a bunk bed and trying to sort through all Syd's pillows. Thank you Tooth Fairy!
5 comments:
The Tooth Fairy knows the way to your door, Sydney Winn. You look sooooo cute. I love that look. Grandpa Bos
This may very well be the best tooth fairy story I have ever heard!
Go Winn Girls!
Yeah, Sydney!! We miss youxoxox
The Winn girls are showing San Diego how it is done!!!
Congrats Syd! You girls are determined! But you come by it honest.. look who your mom is! HA HA..
Post a Comment