A fabulous family of four!
Great swimmers! You girls need to get together with the Patton boys. They like to swim too. I hope you don't get water snakes in your pool. Stay cool. Its 104 in San Marcos, TX today.
Looks like they are getting better and better as swimming! So fun seeing them grow up! I miss swimming with you guys!I finally posted some new stuff Jenn.. and check older comments! love you guys!
Wow, Haylee has really progressed on her swimming!Sydney is such a good example for her to follow.Love you guys.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Great swimmers! You girls need to get together with the Patton boys. They like to swim too. I hope you don't get water snakes in your pool. Stay cool. Its 104 in San Marcos, TX today.
Looks like they are getting better and better as swimming! So fun seeing them grow up! I miss swimming with you guys!
I finally posted some new stuff Jenn.. and check older comments! love you guys!
Wow, Haylee has really progressed on her swimming!Sydney is such a good example for her to follow.Love you guys.
Post a Comment